We (Telecom Luxembourg International) are currently looking for a “Inside Sales Support” to integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company.
By joining the Sales team, you will contribute to its growth and also become a superhero in the company by being THE support for all the users.
Do you want to participate in this adventure ?
- Review and track bid solicitations and associated capture materials to support the Sales Manager in the planning and development phases of the proposal process.
- Actively participates with cost engineering and sales teams on pricing for proposals and at times works on pricing activities as directed by the Sales Manager.
- Attend kick-off and status meetings, prepare meeting minutes and track proposal process and progress.
- Create proposal template documents, identify and integrate content information into draft documents from content library.
- Maintain communication with Sales Manager and key Sales Managers on the status of assigned proposal development tasks or potential problems.
- Review, edit and format documents to be tailored to the requirements of the RFP.
- Assist in the production, reproduction, binding/packaging and shipping of final proposal and any accompanying required documents, or upload of electronic copies to designated portal or client email address.
- Maintain/update documents and other data in within our CRM tool and external database storage.
- Maintain and Archive documents.
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- 2+ years of experience in an inside sales role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, well organized, and possess strong problem solving / analytical skill
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience utilizing CRM tool desired, but not required.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to travel occasionally as required
- Must be willing and able to quickly identify and learn department functions; existing processes; and procedures independently
- Strong process documentation skills are desired
Do you want to meet your future team?
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (PDF preferred). This position is handled by our HR Department.