About the role
The position is 100% management of telecommunications project implementations, working directly with internal teams including sales, and externally with key customers, partners, and vendors to coordinate all associated service delivery management activities. For most projects, this will include working with sales on solution definition of how to stage and perform the delivery of service, prior to receipt of orders. This role includes close and often non-standard involvement with our strategic partners to handle process, status and order questions, issues, and escalations regarding service order processing and defining new processes to support them both during the implementation, and in some cases, on an ongoing basis. Processes and communications are often not scripted and are specific to the situation. Excellent communication skills, independent leadership, and follow-through are required. Other special projects may be assigned such as handling service orders early in the launch of new functionality, channels and products, helping to develop and fine tune new processes while acting on orders.
As with our standard order provisioning specialist roles, the implementation coordinator job responsibilities include all aspects of order management for work orders where accuracy and proactive issue handling are essential. Projects may be complex, frequently changing, and require strong product management skills, good business judgement to independently determine best handling and solutions and excellent people management skills to ‘sell’ the recommended path forward.
The coordinator interacts with internal and external customers and partners to obtain necessary paperwork, advise on order status, determine compliance with business rules and industry practices, work through issues, and schedule and coordinate service delivery and changes. Throughout, the coordinator is responsible for providing a high touch and quality customer service experience, with timely updates and order completion.
- Ability to develop, document, implement and audit standard and non-standard processes for customer implementation and ongoing effectiveness
- Ability to communicate effectively, handle escalations, and satisfactorily resolve issues at the account level
- Strong project management, organization and planning skills
- Process and detail- oriented to reliably progress provisioning and number port orders to successfully completion on a timely and accurate basis and in accordance with product line SLAs.
- Highly productive and efficient in handling a large number of tasks and requests on a daily basis.
- Ability to think independently, determining the best path forward for each order with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service and influence skills (oral and written)
- Good judgment, follow-up, and relationship building with key accounts
- Good technical understanding of products and networks
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to successful completion
- Experience with internal and customer-facing tools and processes
- Experience in telecom, carrier service delivery
Do you want to meet your future team?
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (PDF preferred). This position is handled by our Legal Department.